Chủ Nhật, 26 tháng 8, 2012

Something Wicked ....

Something Wicked this way comes ......!
 
If you found yourself hopping this weekend,
you may have noticed the announcement for
a new blog hop ...
 
Oh Yeah Baby!!
 
I'm so, so, SO excited about this hop as
yours truly will be the hostess!
 
Those of you in the U.S. may
remember these characters from
days gone by and bye?
Yep, that's Casper's best friend,
Wendy the Good Little Witch ...
Loved her!
 
So maybe it's natural that
I love Halloween time???
 
Well, to get in the spirit of all that is
Wicked .... I put together this block,
 
 
as a sneak peek of what wicked fun to
expect in the latter part of October ....
something Wicked this way is coming!
 
Visit Madame Samm for all the details 
 to sign up as I believe
we still have some spots left!
 
As for what is happening right now....
 
 
is still hosting the Bowls with Borders
hop for us to explore and be inspired by
with these marvelous bloggers:
 
August 27th
 
 
I wish you all happy today and
thank you for stopping in!
 
As I've signed up for Corrie's Dots to Dots Blog Hop and
I guess I best be getting back to work ...
 
Yippie!!!
 
Wicked Wishes to You!!
 
 
 

Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét