Thứ Năm, 23 tháng 8, 2012

OOOOOHHHHH!!!

I'm so excited!
I am so very close to finishing
a project I've been putting my heart
and soul into and I'm so pleased with it
because my vision is turning out as I
hope in fabric and thread ....
I can't resist showing you this
little bit of sweet ...
 
 
Okay ... down to our real business ...
BOWLS with BORDERS!!
 
Friday's Schedule ~~
 
August 24th
Gudrun Z.

Linda B.
 
Your cheers are still fresh and fabulous!
Thank you!!
 
Now I best be getting back to work
as ... you know there are
more blog hops to come???!!!!
Yep, and I signed up to participate ...
{{GRINS}}
 
Beginning September 10th,
Miss Corrie of Quilt Taffy is hosting:
 
And beginning October 1st,
Miss Cherry of Cherry Blossoms Quilt Studio
 will be hosting:
 
 
 
OOOOOHHHHH BOY!
The hops are an amazing array
of inspiration and talent ... so many
ideas and what fun to accomplish a block
or two or three ... that can be turned
into a .... anything you want it to!!
 
Okay, okay, I'll quit rambling,
I'll get back to work, and I
really can't wait to share
more with you real soon!!
 
Hugs and warm wishes to you all!
Thank you for stopping in ~~
 
 
 

Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét