Thứ Bảy, 11 tháng 8, 2012

Home again, home again ...

My week's time away from home has come to an end.
I left Oregon this morning and arrived in Montana this afternoon
with a brief stop for lunch in Washington ...

I was fortunate enough to take my two girls to visit my mom
in Cove, Oregon, where she lives at the Cove Warm Springs.
Bye bye mom and dad,
til next time ... love you!

The week consisted mostly of:
Time spent watching Emily and Abbie
enjoying themselves in the cool, refreshing pool,

I did snag a moment one afternoon and
discovered these beautiful fields of gold:





Golden wheat and golden sunflowers ...

Aren't they beautiful?

I also stole a moment to sneak in a smidgen of work on my block for the Dots on Dots Blog Hop which Corrie of Quilt Taffy will be guiding us through starting September 10th.  But of course, I cannot show you that block yet, so please come on back on September 18th and I will happily share what I've been working on for that blog hop. 

Starting on Monday, August 13th, you can join hop along with Carol  as she bowls us over with beauty on the Bowls with Borders Blog Hop ...
the full schedule can be found by clicking the icon shown
in the right hand column of my blog. 

I'm going to watch this hop from the sidelines as I need to
catch up from being away and start preparing my girls
for school which starts the last week of August ....
Goodness!  Guess I'm glad I'm home again,
jiggity, jig.

Warm wishes ~


Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét