Thứ Năm, 16 tháng 8, 2012

Catch Up Time ....

Okay, I've been a bit behind time posting the last few times,
but come along with me as I visit the beautiful Bowls With Borders
blog hop that Ms. Carol of Just Let Me Quilt and Mdm Samm of
Sew We Quilt have so wonderfully organized ....



I know the full schedule can be found by clicking the Bowls with
Borders button on the righthand side of my blog,
but for you ... and for me {{smile}}} ... 
I am posting the days that I missed posting
the schedule and they are:

Wednesday, August 15th

Thursday, August 16th

and of course,

Friday, August 17th


So, come back at 23 minute intervals and visit these
beautiful blogs and their bowls with me? 
I know it'll be well worth the visit!

Until next we meet,

Warm wishes and happy stitchin' ~~



P.S. ... refer to Madame's Thursday post in reference to the 23 minutes {{wink}}

Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét