Thứ Năm, 9 tháng 6, 2011

Ribbit! Ribbit! ... zzzzzz

Okay ... pardon the title, but hey, what's a girl to say when there's so much going on???

First and most momentus in our household ... today was the last day of school for my kindergartener, so as a Teacher Appreciation Gift, we decided to make this: 
 I made this by enlarging to 200% Me and My Sister Designs' Frog Patch pattern with their permission.  I actually saw on one of the SLC Quilt Market photos where Me and My Sister did this and had it sitting in their display. ... loved it and just had to do it!  I also used Me and My Sister Designs fabric ... mostly Dilly Dally, I believe, with a few others mixed it.  Doesn't it just look happy? 
Emily certainly thinks so:
Since today was our last day of school, we just had to make the teacher a "thank you" gift and since she decorates with frogs .... what's better for a kindergarten classroom? 
Since I was up until 1:30 am stuffing this "little" froggie as Emily spent all day Wednesday feeling ill on the couch and missing her "unbirthday" party at school ... Mr. Froggie had to help me get some last minute touches finished this morning before school.  Pretty good helper, eh?

Monday was my niece's birthday ... I fell a little behind, so got this made by Tuesday and mailed on Wednesday: 
It's the Swanky Bag by This & That Patterns by Sherri K. Falls.  I used Sandy Gervais' Springtime fabric line.

In between sewing this, and sewing that, and running here and running there, I took a moment to capture these beautiful pansy pictures ....

I considered it my "stop and smell the roses" moment.  Actually, we've had rain just about all week (see the rain drops on the flowers?) so with it so nice outside, I just had to enjoy the moment, and share with you all :)

Tuesday, Emily's kindergarten class put
on a play about the Solar System: 
 Emily was Saturn ...

deep sigh ... we haven't even backtracked to Monday yet.

Monday, Emily's elementary had track and field day:

Even she was tired when the day was over.

Seriously?  It's only Thursday???

I think I'll go to bed and see ya all on Saturday :)

Thanks for sharing my week, backwards-post as it was, and I hope to have lots more to share with you real soon.  Until then, thank you ever so much for stopping by, staying a moment and letting me know you were here. 
I so appreciate you!

OH! And I finally figured out what I'm doing to do for my Blog Followers Appreciation Giveaway!!  Stay tuned!  You are so gonna love this as I do  ... so ... :) :)

Hugs to one and all ...



Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét