Thứ Hai, 27 tháng 6, 2011

Another Lifetime ...

To each of my angels and to everyone who left comments of encouragement and support ...


I express my sincerest appreciation and gratitude!!

Thank you!

Every prayer and good thought must have been heard and was certainly felt by me as I had an absolutely wonderful first day back in the work environment ... everyone treated me as if they were so pleased to have be there ... what a treat, I tell you!!

What opportunites this new phase in my life will present .... Dear Lord, I am ready!

 LOL LOL

And coming back for yet another lifetime ...
remember this ol' quilt?


The doggie chew toy?

Well, guess what???

I'm guest posting over at Stash Manicure today ... Yes! ME!!

Head on over there (here, with this link) and you can see the process this quilt takes to live yet another life, sans doggie chew toy possibilities :)

Seriously, run on over, take a look and I do believe there may even be a giveaway opportunity ;)


P.S.  To everyone that left me such wonderfully encouraging words on the previous post, I thank you emmencely and will try my utmost to respond personally, I just cannot guarantee how soon it will be ... but I do so very much appreciate each and every one of you!

Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét