Thứ Tư, 22 tháng 6, 2011

Come Join Me ...

Come join me for a spot of iced tea, or whatever your pleasure be,
and enjoy the scene from my front porch:

Yes, I get to see this beauty from my front porch every day.
Did you know Montana is called the "Big Sky Country?"
The shot below is in the opposite direction, at the same time: 
Isn't that cloud mass the coolest?
No, I did not adjust the color on this picture at all, our sky is that blue.
Summer has finally made it to Western Montana!!

And besides sitting and looking at the clouds ...
My girls enjoyed the outdoors a little themselves:

Slip, slide and away-ay-ay ...

Meanwhile .... this is waiting for me in my sewing room,

Rather, my very patient, kind client is waiting
for what is waiting for me in my sewing room:
Each of these will be a lone star quilt ... client selected backgrounds, using client's mother's clothing for diamonds.  Hope to get all put together this weekend ... need this project off my proverbial plate.

Found this adorable fabric and have plans for it for a special friend. ... 

Saw this book online once upon a time and found several
gift ideas that I just need to make for friends.

Got this charming book in the mail ...
 autographed especially for me,
 thank you very much!!!!
... and found the Me & My Sister Designs polka dot white
yardage to go with the Dilly Dally charm squares for
a project in said book ... what fun!
And, as if that isn't enough .... 
Have this bundle of beauty I have plans for to get
 put together in the next month ....
So, please stay tuned and I'll share when I have an
accomplishment or two or three or four.

No chocolate was consumed before or during fabric purchases ....
Darn it all...

Happy hugs and warm hearted wishes to each of you!



Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét