Thứ Tư, 15 tháng 6, 2011

My Fortune = Your Good Fortune

Good afternoon!

Well, I was certainly surprised by the Brown Truck
 man today with the receipt of this:

There was no note, or sender's information, other than:
 

So, thinking back, I am guessing that these items: 
must be what I found out via this post on March 1st, 2011
that I won as part of that blog's contest.

Pure, honest conjecture on my part.

So ... I want to pass my fortunate receipt along
to one of you to become your good fortune.
(okay, all but the Sulky Thread ... I'm going to keep the
thread, like the color :) :) and it's verigated ;) ... )
 

I hereby promise if you win this giveaway, it will be promptly dispatched to you and unless you live overseas, I can guarantee you that it will not
take 3 and 1/2 months for you to receive it.

Call me old fashioned, but I believe in communication,
 correspondence, courtesy, promptness, and politeness.

Details and hoops to jump through are minimal ...
Please Read
one entry per person, please
please be one of Why Knot's followers, and let me know
answer either of the following questions,
(as I'd like to know for my inquiring mind):

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LINE OF FABRIC & WHO DESIGNS IT

OR

IF YOU HAVE TO REPLACE YOUR SEWING MACHINE WHAT WOULD YOU BUY?

and ... I will ship internationally.

I will close comments on Friday, June 17th at Midnight (Mountain Time)

That's it.

Happy Hugs and Warm Heart Wishes


EDIT:  I cannot send winner their notice if they
are a no-reply blogger ... (i.e.  Colleen, #2 comment),
so please be sure to leave contact info in your comment,
otherwise I will have to choose an alternate winner.

Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét