Thứ Bảy, 18 tháng 6, 2011

And ... the Winner is ...



ME!

HA!!! 

lol lol lol

No, seriously, everyone was so very nice in their comments and left such good information for me to look at.  You see, my very aged Bernina is showing signs of wanting to stitch it's last stitch so I'm trying to determine if I stick with Bernina or venture out to a different brand ... Janome and Pfaff seem to be among the top favorites, so I might have to go "test" sewing as one of you commented.  Good idea :)

I know, I know, you don't care about my ramblings ... who won right????

:O)

Well, Mr. Random.org bright and early this morning, chose from 1-74 ....

#54

And as my determining eye detects, that would be:  
54 Snoodles ... Jacque in SC
Congratulations Miss Jacque!!!

I wish I had a prize for each of you ... really and sincerely ... you all are so supportive and nice, I appreciate you from the bottom of my heart!

I wanted to share that I finished the t-shirt quilt:


As for my day, well, I'm off to work in the yard and get these planted:

How about you? Want to join me?  Wish you could!!

Until later,
Happy Hugs and Warm Hearted Wishes ~~




Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét