Chủ Nhật, 12 tháng 12, 2010

A Finish and Fun

A Finish!!


This is my finished commissioned baby quilt.  Started it Monday. Finished it Friday.
Yay Me!!!  :-)

When she requested pink and brown, I immediately thought of Bunny Hill Designs' Pink Lily & Will for Moda fabric.  Perfect!!  I was told this matched the nursery exactly.  How better than that can a girl get?!!?  I used the pattern, minus the outside border, that we used in the Charming Chatter's Girl Club quilt along.  Thank you Kelly!

Next is my fun sweetness from none other than Ms Kate Spain:


I was her 12 Day Stocking Stuffer giveaway winner for #6.  Notice the petit four of Central Park?  AWWE-SUMMMM! :) Take a look at the details drawn around my address on the envelope.  How cool is that?!?!  She included a 12 Days of Christmas panel with a pattern and a set of really cool Christmas cards that have her designs on them.  WOW!  The ornament is from her panel, which, I believe, she explains how to make on her blog.  Love her blog The Drawing Board.  Even more grateful for her generosity!!
Thank you so much Kate!! 

Well, I best be off to the another Christmas project I'm trying to get done. 
Maybe another finish before the weekend is over?

Possibly :)

Quiltastic day to you!!

Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét