Chủ Nhật, 28 tháng 10, 2012

Sharing on Wicked Hop Day 6

 
OOOOOHHHH!  We are back on the Wicked Blog Hop trail today!
Please join me in hopping in to visit the wicked goodness each of our
stops have in store for us with:
 

 
Menacing Monday,
 
October 29th
 

 And although my projects aren't wicked, I was a tad bit
wicked by leaving chores and home on Saturday when a
friend a few towns away, asked me to join her for the
day for crafting, food, conversation, and fun.
 
Who can resist???
 
Not Me!
 
Here is what I got accomplished:
 
 
The two bags in the back are from the
Stitchin' Sisters' What's in Your Bag pattern
and the two in the front are from the
This & That 's Whimsey Wallet pattern.
 
I did make a few other 'Priceless' items
that cannot yet be shown, but stay tuned,
as in a couple of weeks U R sure to see them.
 
I wish you all sorts of happiness and thank you
for stopping in to visit today!
 
Wicked Good Wishes to you ~ 
 
 




 

Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét