Chủ Nhật, 14 tháng 10, 2012

Seven Days Til WICKED!!

Now ya all probably know I don't need a
reason to be wicked ... hee hee hee ...
Just ask my kids, I'm sure they'd tell you
I'm the wicked witch:
Okay ... so there are days,
when this is a very flattering photo :)
However, I do have to disagree
with my darling munchkins...
I'm just so excited about having
a REAL reason to be WICKED ...
Yep! Wicked Blog Hop starts in
seven days!

And did you know that Riley Blake has again
sponsored some pretty wicked prizes???

Take a look ...
Yes, that's two fat quarter bundles of
Halloween fabrics and one fat quarter
bundle of Christmas fabrics ...
Sweet Treats, eh???
Well, I best be getting back to
my cauldron before the little
monsters escape and do their worst ...

 See you soon ... until then,

Wicked Wishes ~

Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét