Thứ Tư, 16 tháng 3, 2011

Just so you know ...

Moda's Just One Star by Wendy in MT

Moda's Just One Star a photo by Wendy in MT on Flickr.
Just so you know that I haven't been sitting and twiddlin' my thumbs ... I finished these and mailed them yesterday. You can learn more about them here: Just One Star... this is a challenge by Moda to create quilts for soldiers.  Just one star from each of us quilters and imagine the amount of quilts that can be made.  I happened to have signed up for this through p.s.iquilt who was challenging her readers.  It was the kick in the seat I needed to get'r done ... and yes, she's offering prizes to those that let her know via pictures that they've made them and mailed them.  My sister is/was a Marine, so in her honor, I did these.

I am also working on two pincushions, to be seen later, for two different swaps. One stated she didn't like wonky and all be darned but I just feel so very tempted to do something wonky ... shame, shame!! LOL


And, to everyone who may or may not need a hug ... consider yourself hugged!! You know you cannot give a hug without receiving one, so I give each and everyone of you a virtual hug!!

Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét