Thứ Ba, 1 tháng 3, 2011

Happy Hellos!


I wanted to share some smiles, send some flowers ...  


share what I've been up to this past week and
wish you all a wonderful Tuesday ....

Some of you may remember from a previous post a quilt I had on Gammie ... well here it is, finished:
Julie's Star Quilt

Just for the record, she liked it.  My frustration was in the fact that I want to be better than I am and I tend to get impatient with myself ... at one point, while attempting to follow a stencil, I quilted a bit and spent the next 1 1/2 hr ripping out the stitches.  Yes, frustrated.... but I know, I know, time, time, time ... practice, practice, practice and lots of patience ... I'll get there!

however, my next quilt, for Dawn, was this: 
Back of Dawn's Quilt ... First time for feathers
Front of Dawn's Quilt ... quilted freehand feathers and quilted appliqued flowers
 And I had lots of fun :) creating free motion feathers and then: 


Free motion meandering heart quilting on this table runner.  Very relaxing.... so Gammie can stay put ... until next time ... :) :) :)

I thought I'd share this with you also:
My very 'Sweet' Sunkissed winnings from Sweetwater from the Moda Pillow Talk Blog Hop
Thank you Sweetwater and Moda!!

I do believe this stuff may find it's way into a bucket
that will be given away tomorrow:
1/2 yrd Canvas Authentic, 4 Fabric Make Life labels, 1 Sunkissed Grey Mug Rug,
assorted Sweetwater iron on labels
 Interested? .... don't forget to comment here as my giveaway ends at 10 p.m. MST Wednesday, March 2nd.

 Oh, and while I was making the mug rug to include in the bucket, I made this little beauty for myself ... couldn't resist :)


Got time for one more share? 

Well, here's the darling little friend that received the quilt I recenlty made.  I'm including a picture from a distance so you can see she's not much bigger than the quilt :) ... isn't she adorable?

Thanks for letting me share!


Quiltastic day and happy hugs!!


Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét