Thứ Hai, 28 tháng 6, 2010

Home again, home again, .... when's it time to leave again?

With a little sightseeing and picture taking our last night, we were on our way home ...



Girls were ready to come home:



Whew...we made it home last Friday evening.  Funny how a person and be thrilled to be home but exhausted with everything that needs to be done because you're home.  :-)

We've had beautiful weather over the weekend, through today ... my daughters agree.


Progress on the studio/shop means the roof was put on while we were gone:



Waiting for my machine to be returned from the maintenance man then I'm off to finish some projects and hopefully take pictures of my progress to post.

I'm happy to be home and glad to share with you.  Take care --


Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét