Thứ Ba, 1 tháng 6, 2010

Progress

Hello all!  Today progress was made .... the first wall was built for our new shop/studio. Yea! Now if only the rain would hold off for the remainder of the week (yeah, right!) then we could get more constructed.  Oh well, progress is one wall more than yesterday.

I also realized that the birthday presents I had on the back burner to get made, needed to get made ... now.  I've got to mail them on Friday.  It's my neice's 15th birthday and I always try to make her a little something and this time I want to include one for her 13 yr old sister.  Well, today, I made progress and made these little snap bags. 




The fabric is what they picked out for the gifts I made them at Christmas, so I know they'll approve.  The pattern is the Snap Happy pattern by Stitchin' Sisters.  Easy-peasy!!  I had both made within an hour.  Pretty sweet.

Well, it is now getting close to 1 a.m. here so I best be getting to bed since my youngest will probably be up by 6 a.m. 

Blessings to each of you and thank you for stopping by. 

Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét