Thứ Tư, 2 tháng 6, 2010

Bagged another project ...


I did it!  Of course it has nothing to do with the fact that the DH went to work today instead of staying home to work on the studio (HAHAHAHA don't anyone tell on me :) ... ), but I got another project done.  YIPPIE!  I made two cell phone bags for my nieces to send to the birthday girl and her sister. 




Aren't these too cute!  I found them at Moda Bake Shop by Chef Nicole.  Thanks Nicole for the recipe!  This material is, of course, Moda and called Oh My Dog by Lori Gardner.  These are actually scraps left over from totes I made my daughters so I pieced together what I could to make them the adorable little baggies they are ... lol!  You probably can't tell by looking at these pictures, but they measure 4" x 6".

Well, I think this will be it for the birthday gifts, except maybe a book-cover for my neice's reading books.  What 15 year old wants everyone knowing what she's reading over the summer?!?!?  So ... maybe before DH gets home ..... :) :) :) I'm off to the Moda Bake Shop again.

Quilt-tastic day all!

Wendy

Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét