Thứ Hai, 7 tháng 6, 2010

My Pinwheel Sampler Quilt -- Yea Me!

Good morning all!  YEA ME!!  Its pieced, its pieced!!




I am posting a picture of the pieced results of my pinwheel sampler quilt along which I joined over at p.s. i quilt.  I was late to the party but enjoyed it and looked forward each week to the next block.  I hope to join one like it again.  I'm posting two pictures because the fabric is so light that I adjusted the contrast and brightness on one of the pictures so you could get an idea of the beautiful blocks (obviously, beautiful by pattern, not by my construction :) )  The fabric used is Moda's Kashmir IV by Sentimental Studios.  Love these pretty pastels!  I hope to get this quilted real soon, but for now, I better be getting other projects done, including quilting for dollars ... gotta make my payments on ol' Gammie, ya know.

Quilt-tastic day all and thanks for visiting!

Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét