Thứ Năm, 3 tháng 6, 2010

Midnight oil ... burned.

I finished my last gift for my niece's birthday this year.  Well, the older one any way :)  Here it is:

Notice the bitsy heart I quilted in center square? :)


Front side....


Inside ....



I tried to find a pattern for the books sized 6" x 8" that my niece reads, but failed.  So, I took a piece of this, that, and other patterns and this is what I developed. I stuck with my scrap bin for this project too, as I have with the other items I've made the last couple of days.  All of these materials were left-overs from other gifts, so I know they'll be a hit with the girls.  If not, they don't live in the same town as I do and I'll never know :) hahahaha ...

Well, that's it for this evening.  I think I'm starting to get rummy and I don't want to be held accountable for anything I may or may not write here in the morning.  I'm scooting off to bed.  God bless!  Take care, and as always "have a quilt-tastic day!"

Wendy

Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét