Thứ Hai, 5 tháng 7, 2010

Makin' Life Sweet ... :)

This is the Newport Bag Pattern by Pink Sand Beach Designs and I used the Make Life by Sweetwater line for Moda. Love, Love, Love the material!!



I made this wonderful bag so I can take it with me when I travel to Sisters, Oregon for this weekend's 35th annual quilt show.  See here for more info:  Sisters OR Quilt Show.  This will be my first trip without my family.  Heck, not counting hospital stays, this will be my first time away from my daughters since they were born, minus one night last November for a class in Idaho.  How will I handle it.  I know the girls will be fine.  They'll miss me for all of .... 5 minutes :-) with Grammie and Aunt Margaret and Uncles at their beck and call.  Still, I know its good for all of us.... I keep telling myself.  Anyway, I'm really looking forward to the trip as I also get to visit my mother's new home in Oregon and see my Aunt after I don't know how many years.  All around should be a grand time!

I'll post lots of pics to share the beautiful sights when I return.

Happy quilting!

Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét