Thứ Hai, 30 tháng 5, 2011

Studio Progress


Happy Tuesday Morning to you all!!

I'm as happy as can be because I made so much progress on my "studio" this weekend ... see:

It really should be called my Sunkissed Spring Studio  ....
I love, love, love it!  Thank you, Madame Samm!

Just a close up of some of the embroidery work .... glad I never claimed to be "good" at this stuff ... LOL ... For those embroidery enthusiasts and faint of heart,
don't look too closely!!

I still have to quilt this piece of art, but it may be a few days before I can get to that, so I just wanted to share my progress thus far.  How is your progress??  Did you get any quilting done this weekend? How about relaxing time? 
I'd love to hear from you!

I'm off to bed now ... it's 12:30 a.m. and if I don't leave now, I'll be finishing off my stash of chocolate ....
can't have that now can I?

LOL

I'll leave you with a little lovin's from my girlies ....

See you next time!

Happy hugs and warm hearted wishes!!


Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét