Thứ Năm, 26 tháng 5, 2011

Happy Dance!

Oh My Goodness Gracious!  Did you know that me, myself, and I was a guest blogger over at Stash Manicure today?!?!  Holy buckets, totally amazing! Yippie yay! Go on over and check it out ... seriously, I'm so full of bursting with happiness, you don't want to be sitting around here reading when I burst :)

Oh, oh ... but do come back ... :)  I've got some fun things to share ... really, I've been sewing! Imagine that!!  Between preschool field trips and kindergarten field trips and T-ball games, oh and a load of laundry or forty, and dishes, and dinner, .... and well, you get the picture ... well, I've fit in some sewing.... Take a look:

We had a "Hawaiian" themed birthday party to attend ... youngest needed a dress.

Loved this free pattern "Stepping Stones" by Tacha Bruecher over at the Fat Quarterly blog, and I used Sandy Gervais' Lollipop prints for a bright pop of happiness to be added to my front room, or really any room in the house.  The only change I made to the pattern was to add a pop of color, an orange piping, along the binding edge. Love it and will have to make more!


Oh yeah, I also have a couple of little Moda Bake Shop projects going ... they are so close to finished that I want to save taking pictures of them until they are finished ... that way, I'll have more to post about ... ah ha! method to my madness ... hahahahaha


And to each and every one of you visiting me here today, I thank you in sharing in my happy dance today!

Bless you and warm happy heart hugs to you!





Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét