Thứ Bảy, 28 tháng 5, 2011

Is it Spring Yet?

Does this picture not say "Spring" to you?
Wendy Finlay, Patchwork Kite by Wendy in MT
 I chose to make this kite using Tammy Blackburn's Moda Bake Shop Patchwork Kite pattern  as spring in Montana just does not seem to be able to pop for us yet and we are two days from the end of May!! I made two of these kites, one with a Fresh Flowers charm pack by Deb Strain for Moda, and another with a Happy charm pack by Me & My Sister Designs for Moda,

 for my daughters to play with and later decorate their rooms with to add a bit of whimsy and fun to their grey, dreary Montana spring.

So, from me to you ...

I wish you every happiness you can imagine!




Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét