Thứ Năm, 21 tháng 10, 2010

Okay ... Next?

I did it. What, you ask?  Well, this is my niece's birthday present.



Gorgeous pattern from Bari J. called State Street Tote.  If you've never used one of her patterns, well, I highly recommend it.  She made it very easy with pictures for help.  Well, okay. Easy for me, but I really liked the pattern.  Check her out here at Bari J.'s shop.  I started it yesterday afternoon and finished it this morning.  Not too bad.  Even had time to enjoy the movie How to Train Your Dragon with the girls last night.  Awesome, by the way!!  If you haven't seen it, grab your kids as an excuse if you need to, it's worth it!

I used Tweet Tweet by Keiki for Moda fabric.  Truly adorable!  My niece will be 14 and likes blues and greens.  This fit the bill for me.  Cute, but not too cutesy, for a teenager.

On to the Tiny Treat Bags now ... 30 total between now and next Friday ... think it can be done?  Stay tuned .... lol.  If I don't blog between now and then, I'm either sewing, or have keeled over from trying too hard to get these little bags done.  I know ... overachiever, Type-A .... Mom  .... I hear you!

Until next time, quiltastic day to ya!!

~hugs~

Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét