Chủ Nhật, 17 tháng 10, 2010

Some Finished Fun

I used this panel by  Red Rooster Fabrics designer Kelly Mueller of The Wooden Bear for a fun, quick Halloween wallhanging.  I put a back and batting on the panel, quilted it and then used additional fabric for binding.  I think it's adorable and while, yes, so much more could have been done with it ... tons of possibilities here .... It's FINISHED :) :) :) ... yay me!! lol lol lol  

I put a real quick sleeve on the back and this is now hanging next to my front door outside. 
Now that is what I call a sweet treat!

Many of you may also remember this project ... a birthday present I had in progress, the Mocha Swirls quilt from Kim Brackett's Scrap-Basket Surprises jelly roll friendly book.


Well, I got it quilted, with "swirlies" and presented it to my 15 year old sister in law as her belated birthday present.  Another accomplishment.  I do believe I need to check my Charming Chatter's Quilt Club's goals for September and October, because I may actually have accomplished a few things to check off. :) :) :)

Well .... off to the next project. What'll it be, what'll it be???? Something fun I'm sure because I'll be sewing!!!

Happy Sunday wishes to all of you fine friends in blogland.  As always, quiltastic day to ya!

Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét