Thứ Sáu, 22 tháng 10, 2010

Isn't 13 a Lucky Number?

At this time of year, isn't 13 one of the luckiest numbers {big-time grin!!!}  I got one class worth of tiny treat bags knocked out today .... (remember in an earlier post I blogged regarding the pattern and designer)



Thirteen. :0)  Using what I had available in my stash, I used ric-rac plus some striped material for handles instead of the ribbon recommended.  I actually like the ric-rac after I see them finished.  I was worried at first, but now I can't stop smiling these bags are so darned cute!  Hopefully I still think so when I finish the next 17. lol  Can't wait to get a picture of all 30.  What a hoot!

Okay, I'm off to the next thing.  The girls and I went to the library today and then had to stop by the local drug store to pick up construction paper (in orange and black) for pumpkin cut-outs and styrofoam balls and cheese cloth for ghosts.  We'll be constructing our own ghouls over the next few days, I'd say.  I'm so looking forward to it!  Joy, joy!!

Until next time, quiltastic day all!

~hugs~

Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét