Thứ Ba, 12 tháng 10, 2010

My Tuesday Tallies.


Okay. I'm starting here with these adorable little bags.  They're cute, aren't they?  Yes, I did make them. I finished them myself, tonight.  There were four of them, however, one of them escaped into an envelope filled with candy corn and thinks it belongs in the Netherlands somewhere.  What's up with that, I ask?!?!  Well, maybe in a week or so, we can find out the results of the escapee and it's envelope mates.

As for my other project today, besides paying bills, going to the post office, driving children to and from school, cleaning house, ironing husband's work shirts, .... I won't go on here ... I actually found time to quilt this little number on Gammie.  Granted, I believe the table runner was mucho gorgeous before I ever touched it with the quilt machine.  I sincerely hope the lady I quilted it for really did mean she didn't mind how I quilted it as this is how it turned out:



I was pretty pleased with it, all the while reminding myself that every longarm guru had to start somewhere.  While I may be a bit embarrassed over my mistakes and wobbly endeavors, I too, I remind myself, am just beginning this longarm process and maybe, someday, I can look back and think "holy buckets ... that's where I began and people still believed in me!" 

So, to all my supporters and all those who came before me in this gigantous-ly huge quilting world, my undying gratitude!  One of these days, I'll get my 10,000 hours in!  Just in time to learn something more to do :o)

Blessings to all and until next time, quiltastic day to ya!

~hugs~

Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét