Thứ Ba, 14 tháng 9, 2010

Yay! Progress!!

Here is the quilt I have been working on so diligently ... trying to!  I have the rows stitched together one way, now I have to stitch them the other and then put on the borders.  It is the Mocha Swirl pattern from Kim Brackett's Scrap Basket Surprises book for That Patchwork Place.  Luckily the book is jelly roll friendly.  This quilt is made using two cappicino Bali-Pops.  Gorgeous!

If I can finish piecing tonight, onto the long arm machine tomorrow and to the birthday girl this weekend .... fingers crossed!!

Another thing ... I neglected due to family circumstances to post my second baby's first day of pre-school.

Here she is.  Loving life and wanting mom to get on with things so she can get into class.  She's in an adorable dress just like her sister's because nice friend Lynn made one for her to match, though Abbie's is a little more pink. ;-).

I believe Abbie has the makings of a future quilter too:


This is her playing with my scraps while I'm trying to piece this quilt.  Of course, I'm not encouraging her or anything!  NOT!!  Go girl :)

OH!  And progress was totally made today ... Emily made it through the whole morning to school without a single tear!  Not A Single Tear!!!

Whew.  Now, for tomorrow :)

Quiltastic day to you all!!



Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét