Thứ Năm, 23 tháng 9, 2010

How Sweet it is ... Winner, too!!

Today, I took a Quilt in a Day class from Ms. Joyce Anderson and constructed the Autumn Leaf Tablerunner with batiks from my stash pile.  Love it!

This beautiful table runner is what I got accomplished today. Me. Today. .... Wow!! Just typing it makes me happy!!  No whining "Maaawwwwwmmmm".  No scolding "would you PUT that down," "STAY out of that!," "STOP hitting your sister,"  "no, you cannot have that," "OH MY GOSH ... would you knock it OFF!!" (sound familiar?) No getting interrupted a ba-zillion times ... blissful, wonderful, lovely quilting time, chatting with wonderful new friends and well-known companions. ... Sweet!

Okay, back to real life ...   :) 

We have a winner!!!  Youngest little-butt o'mine did the honors ...



The winner of my Thankful Thursday giveaway is Rachel.  Rachel stated:


I love blogs that have a theme (which yours does), but also where the blogger shares a little bit about their lives too.  I am a reality show junkie, so peering into other people's lives, even if just a little, is just so fascinating to me!!  Cheers!


Thank you Rachel, if you would please email me your snail mail address, I will get your Spooktacular package in the mail with all speed at my disposal :).

To everyone else, I thank you sincerely for posting and I am taking to heart each and every one of your blog likes and dislikes to make this a happy place for many as possible, including myself :)

Until the next time, hugs and blessings to all and,

Quiltastic day to ya!

Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét