Thứ Tư, 8 tháng 9, 2010

Charming Chatter Sept/Oct Hopes & Dreams

Well, I spent most of August thinking about the list of goals that I never got posted ... meant to, just never did.  So here I sit, reading my fellow Charming ladies' blogs getting inspired.  So here goes for my September and October hopes and dreams:

1.  I hope I can find a way to help my kindergartener not need to cry so hard at leaving mommy every morning before school.

2.  I truly dream, like all mothers, of times when my daughters get along for a few blissful hours ... I know, dream on!

3.  I hope to finish a birthday quilt by Saturday, just finished cutting it tonight.  Wish me luck? :) lol ... I'll post pictures soon.

4.  I wish to finish a client's three  "clothing" quilts by the end of October ... from start to bitter-end binding.

4.5 Oh yeah, I forgot to mention the stack of quilts waiting to be quilted by ol' Gammie ... please please please hope and dream to complete these .... not only extra fabric money but a little relief from the guilt piled upon my back from seeing these beautiful quilts waiting for some proper attention!

5.  I need to get my house in order from a very tumultuous few months ... in every aspect.  Prayers from family and friends would definitely be in aid here.

Well, I think that is a huge enough request list for my hopes and dreams for the months of September and October.  Not asking for much, now am I?  Might as well through in world peace while I'm wishing :) ...

Best of luck and God's blessings to each and every one of you wonderful blogland friends I appreciate so much!

Until next time, quiltastic day all!!


Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét