Thứ Tư, 15 tháng 9, 2010

Recognition through the Sunshine Award

First of all, many thanks to each and every one of you that have come to support my attempt to reach 100 followers.  I am planning a special thank you for when I do reach that milestone, so please stay tuned.  Mary from Quilt Hollow deserves special recognition as I know most of you reached this blog via Mary's.  Bless your heart Mary!  You show the true spirit of blogging quilters and please know you are very much appreciated!


The very dear Mary Lou over at Cheaper than Therapy Quilting  gifted me with the Sunshine Award.  How cool is that!?!  My very first blogging "recognition" and in the spirit of this award, I've selected the following bloggers to pass this award along to:

1. ...Quilting With Debi
2. A Hug Delights
3. Crazy 'Bout Quilts
4.  Cut to Pieces
5.  Freckled Whimsy
6. Kate n Libby Design Divas
7. Quilt Hollow
8. Quilting in the Pines
9. Sew Picture Perfect
10. Silly Stitching
11. Tamarack Shack
12. The Confused Quilter

Recipients -- Here are the guide lines to follow when you are nominated:

1. Save the image above and post it on your own blog.
2. Pass the award on to 12 fellow bloggers.
3. Link the nominees.
4. Let nominees know they have won this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.

This is the HARDEST part--choosing just 12 bloggers! I spent a lot of time on this list, I read a lot of blogs. I struggled with this list.  While we may know some of the "big name" bloggers, there are a lot of others and some have been true friends to me from the beginning of my blog.

Here's my list, in alphabetical order. May this little token be a blessing to you as it was to me and bring a smile to your heart just as your beautiful site and thoughts bring smiles to mine!

Blessings,

Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét