Thứ Ba, 5 tháng 7, 2011

Winner, Winner & Winner!!

Winner, winner .... and winner!!
First, of course, just have to share my cuties!
Our Fourth was safe, happy and fun ... thank you to everyone who wished it so!!


I appreciate you, my blogland friends ... I truly do!
But I know you aren't here to listen to me prose on and on .... who won???

Okay ...

Winner #1 gets this pattern and her fabric of choice:



And ....

Winner #1 is:
28 PunkiePie (Jen) said... Sewing book and pattern is my favorite. I like a good fireworks display as long as it's free. :)
Winner #2, as a consolation prize, gets the fabric not awarded to Winner #1:

So ....

Winner #2 is....

30 quiltma said...  I love the pattern and the bits and bobbins fabric.  I love to watch fireworks.

AND SURPRISE!

Winner #3 gets a surprise just because I wanted to :)
This is a panel called "Tweet Others with Kindness"
by Kelly Mueller - The Wooden Bear for Red Rooster Fabrics
And that means, Winner #3 is:
18 jennifer said... I like to watch fireworks. Follow, oh yes! I like the Sewing Book collection. You have quite the view. Thanks

All winners were chosen by Random.org and if I had more time and were a little more bloggy savvy, I could have copy and pasted the pictures of Random.org's tool ...
but I'm not, so trust me ....
I appreciate you all and I will have another giveaway.
You know I love you!

Thank you to each and every one who took the time to enter and Lady Winners, please forward to me your snail mail addresses and I will get your packages mailed this week.

Take care, happy hugs and warm hearted wishes!!






EDIT:  Darn it!  I did have to say that this giveaway was for my followers the original commentor that was drawn as a winner was not a Why Knot? follower... as I truly appreciate you and wanted to reward those of you who stick with me, and Carol I'm sad to say is not a follower so I have to stick with my own rules !!! :(  So I had to go to Mr. Random.org again and that means ...

Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét