Thứ Sáu, 15 tháng 7, 2011

Enjoy the Show ...

I welcome you to Sisters, Oregon,

as it was on Saturday, July 9th, 2011


We arrived early … along with hundreds of others 

I started snapping pictures of quilts of interest to me,

And of what I thought would interest my readers …

So, enjoy the show … I know I did!

















The scenes above are from the inside of The Stitchin Post …

the Host Store of the Quilt Show



This is Kathy Deggendorfer who designed the 2011 Sisters Outdoor

Quilt Show poster I showed in my previous post.











Really!  Didn’t I mention there was something for everyone ?!!???!!














































Never could get a good shot of the amazing amount of people there that day

Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét