Thứ Sáu, 29 tháng 7, 2011

Beauty ...

Some days, a girl needs to look to the brighter side of life ...
and find beauty in all that surrounds her.

So, today I welcome you to my home ...
home is truly where you hang your heart ...

Aren't the daisies beautiful?
I believe Meg Ryan said in "You've Got Mail"
"Daisies are the happiest flowers"
or something close to that :)

My Heart happens to hang on these two beauties!
My gifts from God which to me are beautiful beyond belief
and I am oh so very blessed and grateful for them... 

And, when mom's laid low with back aches or other ills,
we've move our "home" into mom's room ...


Then, some days, when the home and heart learn
that new doors must be opened as others close,
fabric retail is a must to warm a heart!

And, of course, a little chocolate added in :)

Beauty #1 asked for these colors for a new dress ...

And, fabric therapy shopping found this
 today for a second dress for Beauty #1.

Of course, can't leave out Beauty #2....
she likes purple and is entering kindergarten ..
how fun will this dress be :)

Found this adorable piece online for Beauty #2 ...
Very cute dress makings, I do believe :)

Here are the dress patterns I purchased for cutting up such
wonderful fabrics ... I've wanted the patterns for so long,
I figured I best be purchasing them to make before
Beauties 1 and 2 are too big to be wearing them :)

But then ....
There are just some days, when even
fabric retail therapy just doesn't cut it.
Today was one of those days.

But darn it all, a girl has to try!
Maybe I should've tried more chocolate?
:)

So I am here, thinking of all of you and being grateful that you
and this blog are in my life.  I'm grateful for every kind word
shared and exchanged, and grateful for the encouragment
and support shared so generously by each of you.

I wish each of you the beauty of whatever makes you smile!

happy hugs ~


Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét