Chủ Nhật, 30 tháng 12, 2012

Thank you .... 2013

Courtesy of Madame Samm!  Thank you!

I happily bid adieu to 2012 
and heartily welcome 2013!

I am thankful for those who supported me, 
   for you helped me find my foundation,
I am thankful for those who challenged me, 
   for you helped me discover solutions,
I am thankful for those who listened to me, 
   for you helped me find release,
I am thankful for those who inspired me,
   for you helped me through dark times,
I am thankful for the voices in my head 
that say "you can do it ..."
   for your voices are becoming louder
 than those voices in my head
 that say "you can't"

I am most thankful for those of you that ask for no "thank yous" at all
   for you are truly holders of special places in my heart.

I am thankful for the new life I am finding. 
 I am thankful for the daughters I have been blessed with. 
 I am grateful for the new job and wonderful group of people
 I have been so fortunate as to have become a part of, 
 I am thankful for the roof over my head, the quilts to wrap
 around myself when I'm cold, and for the ability to put 
food in the cupboard and gas in the car.

I am on my knees with gratitude to God
for bringing all of you and all that I have
to be thankful for in my life when so many
more have so much less.

Today I will even be thankful for my broken
sewing machine which has been down for more
thank a week ... just today, mind you, for
I've spent that much more time enjoying 
my daughters these past few days and
they did not mind that their Christmas
quilts weren't completed .... but yes
they expect me to finish them soon ;)

I wish each of you more love, more happiness, 
and, of course, more time to be creative, in 2013!



Happy hugs and warm-hearted wishes,


Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét