Thứ Hai, 21 tháng 2, 2011

Hello Monday!


Are ya smilin' yet????

Well ... just wanted to share a smile with ya today...

Also, just so you don't think I didn't get anything done this weekend, I did change my view from this:

To this:

I took one very inexpensive, old frame that's been gathering dust under the bed, or in the closet, I forget ...

and covered it with an equally old, un-needed sheet...

then covered the whole with a layer or two of batting...

I cut a piece of beautiful, lovely fabric large enough to stretch around to the backside of frame and materials...

and after securing the back with a few pins, I replaced the cardboard backing of the frame...

I then took ribbon and tacked the ribbon onto the back of the frame to come up with this beauty:

I adorned the front of my board with buttons for a wonderful "inspiration" board.



I did take many, many more pictures ... fuzzy and dark though they are, really need to get me a new camera (my apologizes!!)  ... but I didn't want to bore you with all of the details.... just let you know how super easy this project was and in the end, I now have inspiration just waiting for me to gaze upon when I need a quick break from the presser foot :)

Oh, and I did get some quilting done on Gammie ... hope to have more to show soon... best be getting back to that now :)

Quiltastitc Monday to you!!


Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét