Chủ Nhật, 26 tháng 12, 2010

Mommy Hugs


At this time of year, when so many of us think about new year resolutions and losing weight, for which I have never set myself goals but was determined to this coming new year, I want to share this funny, telling, moment with you.

As I was combing my hair tonight after showering, my shirt raised up and exposed my tummy .... my daughters laughed a bit and the following conversation commenced:

     Abbie ..."I see your belly"

     Me ... "yeah, probably so."

     Abbie  ..."it's kinda chubby."

     Me ... "Yeah, I know, that's why I need to lose some weight."

     Emily ...  "You can't do that."

     Me ... "What? Lose weight?  I need to."

    Emily ... "Well, you can't because then you can't give Mommy hugs."

Both girls then gave me warm squishy hugs ... how can a mom compete with that?

May your final week of the 2010 bring you many, many happy moments and good luck in setting, and achieving, goals for the new year!

~Hugs ~

Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét