Thứ Sáu, 28 tháng 5, 2010

The Inspired (?) Beginning

I've debated for so long on whether or not to blog.  It took me forever to just figure out what a "blog" was.  Now, since I've discovered blogger Amy from Amy's Creative Side and her fantastic Bloggers Quilt Festival, I was inspired to start.  I apologize upfront to all of the real bloggers and the wonderfully creative people that actually know what they are doing, but I had to start somewhere :)

So, for the Bloggers Quilt Festival, I am going to post a picture of the last completed quilt I have.  I, of course, as any commited quilter would, have many, many works in progress.  I refuse to call them UFO's, as I am working on them, its just anyone's best guess when I'll finish them.   This is a quilt I made for my brother in law for Christmas last year.  My husband asked that it had something to do with "fish."  I think I filled his request. 

So, if your willing, please bear with me and I will do my best to not embarrass anyone but myself in this endeavor. 

Best wishes for a "quilt-tastic" day!

Wendy


Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét