Thứ Sáu, 28 tháng 5, 2010

Quilt tops in Progress ....

Here are a few of my latest, quilt tops waiting to be quilted and a couple of smaller projects.  (I promise to learn to take better pictures!)

 
My table runner made with Moda Bake Shop tablerunner recipe "Verna's Cutting Garden",
designed by Julie Geiger, made using Moda's Sandy Gervais' Frolic line.


This is my version of  Moda Bake Shop chef Charlie a.k.a Qubie of Qubee Quilts' Sunday Squares, using Nancy Halvorson's Garden Song line.  Love, love, love this line!


 This has to be one of my favorites....the story behind it being it was my very first BOM (ever) done my very first year of joining a guild (last year) and being told that "you can't make much of a quilt from 12 12-inch blocks."  HA! I used mostly Whimsical's "Catch a Star" line with a few other Whimsical fabrics.  Note:  the bed is king sized.  [huge grin on my face]  I love this quilt and will love it even more once I finish quilting it.

I'll leave all you wonderful quilters alone now and share more later.  If you've made it this far, thanks for visiting!

Wendy

Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét