Thứ Sáu, 28 tháng 5, 2010

My NEW favorite block ....

Okay, so I was cruising through the blogs a day or two ago, curtousy of Bloggers Quilt Festival and ran across KarrieLyne's Freckled Whimsy blog who had the most awesome pinwheel sampler quilt (more about later) and I fell in love with this certain block.  So, after commenting and emailing this very gracious blogger, Karrie, shared with me the link to the instructions on making this block. I scooted on over to the tutorial from The Sometimes Crafter. You can find it here: http://sometimescrafter.blogspot.com/2009/08/tutorial-paper-piecing-block.html.  Thank you Karrie!!



Anyway, just had to share!  This block will be added to the rest of my pinwheel sampler quilt for a quilt along I joined with Rachel at p.s.i quilt.  So many people have been inspirational to me, that if I even attempt to list every one of them, you all would be asleep before you got half way through this list.  However, just following along with Rachel's blog and quilt along was so much fun!  What a mover!!  So, in this internet-world we live in, Rachel, I thank you!

Back to the sampler.  I'm using Moda's Kashmir IV line by Sentimental Studios. LOVE this fabric!  May not have been the best choice for this quilt along as I've now seen some pretty amazing bright quilts, but I'm keeping this for myself and what better fabric to use but something you love ?!?!!

Hopefully, this sampler will be finished in the next few days and I can get it on my Gammill for quilting.  One can hope :) .... did I mention I have two pre-schoolers ?  Wish me luck!!

Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét