Thứ Ba, 11 tháng 9, 2012

Seeing Dots?

First, and foremost, please
let me say to everyone ...
 
Thank you to everyone who left
such very kind and encouraging
comments on my Dots on Dots post.
I truly thank you.
 
Thank you to Hop Hostess Corrie of Quilt Taffy
for all your dedicated organization and work.
 
Thank you Madame Samm for all of the cheers
and encouragement you share so very selflessly.
 
Okay ...
 
On to Day Three ...
 
 
September 12th
 
Please join me on the blog hop trail,
to be inspired and look in wonder
at the creativity that exists amongst us.
 
Remember, if you get sidetracked
along the way, you can click on the
Dots on Dots button in the righthand
column of my blog and you will be
directed back to Corrie's Quilt Taffy
for the main schedule of blogs to be hopped.
 
I wish you all that is happy!
 
 

Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét