Thứ Bảy, 8 tháng 9, 2012

Check, check, check ... DOTS!

 
Check list ....
 
Have a bit of "clean" fun with my girls ...
Check.
 
 
 
Make this Kindle Cover  ~ Classy Cases Pattern 
by Lila Tueller Designs using laminated fabrics. 
Deliver to LQS today for shop sample use.
 
Check.
 
Complete thank you gift ... mail.
Complete August MMRR block ... mail
Complete September MMRR block ... mail.
 
Ha! No peeking at these!!
 
Check.
Check.
Check.
 
DOTS!!!
 
 
Dots on Dots starts on Monday!!
 
And guess what????
 
I post on Monday!!!!
 
AUGH!  LOL
 
Yeppers ... I best be getting back to my DOTS
because while I can never attempt to compete
with "that other lady" and the number of blocks
she's gonna do ...
 
If I don't get hussling ... I won't get one done!
 
Come back Monday to see what Corrie from
Quilt Taffy has in store for all of us as
she leads the cheers along this Dots on Dots
blog hop....
 
OH ... OH!!  and ...
Have you seen what Madame Samm has gotten
up to next?  Hosted by the lovely Katherine of
Sew Me Something Good ... there will be a
sweet, U R Priceless blog hop beginning
November
 
My daughters are calling as are my DOTS ...
so I'll sign off here now and look forward to seeing you
on Monday, September 10th for the beginning
of Corrie's Dottie Fun!
 
Cheers!
 
 
P.S. ... Don't forget ... we still have a few spots left for Wicked Blog Hop
send me an email if you haven't yet and have a wish to be Wicked!

Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét