Thứ Bảy, 28 tháng 7, 2012

Don't Hafta Pout!

Now ya all don't hafta pout if you're
not prepared for Christmas,
has arranged for all of us to ...
 
 
That's right ... Think Christmas!!!
The hop starts on Monday, July 30th
and I'm sure these fine hoppin' hosts
will have some wonderful and
inspiring ideas to share with you:

July 30
 
If you happen to miss a stop on
the hop, you don't hafta pout ...
just click on the Think Christmas
button I have posted in the upper
right hand side of my blog, and
it'll take you right on back to
Mrs. Lesley's blog where the
list of hoppin' hosts is kept.
 
Be sure to come back, because
I've been Thinkin' Christmas myself
and .... I'll have a blue, blue, blue
Christmas (feelin' Elvis tune here) ....
not really, but maybe it's a hint
to what you'll see here on
August 5th ...
 
Until then, I'll get back to my sewing
machine but look forward to seeing
you on the hoppin' trail!
 
 
 
 

Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét