Thứ Ba, 24 tháng 7, 2012

A Quick Project & Blog Hops ...

Good Morning!

Stopping in to share a little project ...







I forgot to mention the last time I made
this project, that this is a pattern made
by Sweetwater, a Little Sprout Collection,
called the Sewing Organizer,
its about 7 x 10 inches folded
and 17 x 10 unfolded.
I had this little project cut out in one
evening and I sewed it last evening.

I'd say that's a quick little project when
you need a gift, wouldn't you?

I know I best be getting of to my
day job now ... {{{smiles}}}
though I'd much rather stay home
and sew more! 

Oh ... and did you know there's another
blog hop being organized???


Yep... Ms. Corrie from Quilt Taffy is
hosting this dots to dots hop ...
head on over to Quilt Taffy to sign up!!

Yep, I signed up! 


Oh we're gonna have fun!!!
Please hop along ... the inspiration
and talent of every participant
is amazing!

Warm hearted wishes ~ 

Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét