Chủ Nhật, 15 tháng 7, 2012

In a Twirl...

Isn't this posey pretty??
It's a Lantana, one of my ultimately favorite flowers ...
all perked up and posing, asking for a picture.


And so it goes on ...
Do you ever get so many projects on your mental to do list...
that the list just spins and spins and you end up doing
everything but the things you're supposed to be doing???

{{chuckle}}

Yep, that's me lately.
Spinning in my brain so much that I've about gotten dizzy.

Therefore, I'm very pleased to share
I've marked one more thing off that mental list ...



It's a gift ... long over-due ...

See that's another thing adding a twirl
to my to-do list ... getting so wrapped up
in wanting to make something so "right"
as a gift that I tack more weight to the
mental list so it spins a little faster
and yes, nothing gets accomplished.

Bah!

So ... I'm off to make some get some banana bread started,
begin quilting a quilt, work on a round-robin block,
do laundry, clean the bathrooms, put away the dishes,
change the sheets, begin another gift,
or work on a client's quilts ...
or go for a walk, a bike ride, read a few
blogs or a good book, or a magazine, or
....
well, heck ...
there I go again!

{{chuckle}}

Gotta go and thanks for visiting!!

Until next time,

Warm hearted wishes and I wish you better luck
with your to-do lists than I'm having recently ...

{{chuckle}}





Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét