Thứ Năm, 21 tháng 4, 2011

WAIT .... It's Kelly's Fault!!!

{{insert evil grin}}


Okay, blame it on the 15% coupon ... blame it on the trip I had to make on behalf of a client ... blame it on a handy credit card ... blame it on anything but a weak will power ....  WAIT!

MY AH-HA MOMENT!!

It's Kelly's Fault!   hahahahaha

Kelly of Charming Chatter, just this morning asked us to make a comment on something nice we would do for ourselves ... oh, and just so you know, the comment request is attached to a giveaway (maybe you could tell her I sent you over if you haven't made it there yourself already ;) .... Thanks Kelly!!).  Okay, so I said I'd buy myself some flowers ... soooooo.... I bought flowers of a different sort :) :) :)

So ... since it's release, I've been coveting really desiring this book:

 I wanted to make a really bright and cheery table runner for a very grey and icky spring .... so:
1 Yard Fresh Flowers to go with Fresh Flowers charm pack by Deb Strain
 And of course .... since I'm an 11th hour seamstress, a yard each for Easter dresses for my darling daughters:

I'm sure you know from previous posts who will be getting the purple dress :) ... and the green .... doesn't that just scream "Spring" and perfect for Easter???? ... Well, these days, Emily's favorite colors are green and yellow.  Shall we take bets to see if I actually have two Easter dresses done in time for Easter day? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA .....

Can you tell I had a fully loaded Mountain Dew today ... and it WASN'T diet????? ... meer slip of the hand in the fridge section at the store, and of course, just as I was cracking it open I was telling my mother to be sure to look for the Diet flavor and don't grab the sugared stuff ... :( ....

Ladies and Gents (if there are any gents reading this -- thanks!) I best be letting you go so I can win the bet with myself to see if I can make two dresses by Sunday.  Should I make a side bet with myself to include a beautiful table runner? 

HAHAHAHAHA

I need some chocolate!  Oh Wait!!!!  I received some in the mail today .... from a far away land for a special occasion and I dearly thank said package sender from the bottom of my heart to the tippy-top for the chocolate and the other goodies ... You know who you are!!!  Hugs and Kisses to you! 
Thank you.

Whew.  Sugar low ... going in hunt of chocolate.

Hugs to you and Happy Easter to each and every one of you!

God Bless~


P.S.  Kelly in no way is responsible for the actions of this lunatic!
Love ya Kelly!!


Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét