Thứ Bảy, 23 tháng 4, 2011

Happy Easter! & God's Blessings!!

Bright, colorful Easter wishes to you!!


My girls and I adding color to our Easter .... eggs, that is :)
 
Easter Dresses .... Ha! 
I earned me some chocolate ;)

Center ruffle I made and buttons I added for Abbie's purple cutie.

Added a touch of pink with cute little buttons above
and pink ricrak at the bottom, cutting the pink
with a strip of white ricrak.




Aren't they fun? :) The colors really seem like
Easter-time to me.  Fun.

I had an impromptu project request interrupt this afternoon, otherwise, I just might have gotten the table runner done ... oh well ... another day.  As for Sunday ... I'm going to try my darnedest to devote it to my family and stay out of the sewing room, except for the project my husband requested which is the impromptu project .... for a funeral on Monday ... kind of hard to ignore that request ;).

I'm wishing you each the happiest of Easters, spent with those you love, doing what you enjoy and enjoying everything you do...
 


... God ... in his great mercy has given us ... hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead... (NIV) 1 Peter 1:3

Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét