Thứ Năm, 7 tháng 4, 2011

A to Z About Me


A to Z about Me

 

Via Jenny of Elefantz's blog, I came across the About Me ABC's on Tiff's 'Folded Gingham' blog, and it is always fun to learn bits and pieces about your fellow bloggers, so ... I'm sharing my own here.... and when I'm done, I hope you too will share about you by copying these ABC's to your blog, answering each of them, and then come back here to let me know you did so I can learn more about you ....

Deal?  If not ... you don't get to read any further ... Nope, stop right here ....
uh huh ... no peaking, you have to agree!

LOL .... Yeah, Right!  .... LOL

Age: 42
Bed Size: King
Chore You Dislike: Putting away utensils
Dogs: Chocolate Labrador, Belle, two years old
Essential Start of Your Day: my 4 yr old coming in before the alarm clock goes off to snuggle in with me so we can watch cartoons together
Favorite Color: Red, Pink, Green, Yellow ... um, every color in the rainbow?
Gold or Silver: Gold, when I remember to wear jewelry
Height: 5'8"
Instruments You Play:  Not a one.
Job Title:  Mother and Keeper of all beginning with "Where Is ...?"
Kids: 2 girls
Live: Western Montana, USofA
Mom's Name: Susan
Nicknames: Wendola
Overnight Hospital Stays:  Three -- 2 babies and 1 removal of baby-maker
Pet Peeve(s): Being late.
Quote From a Movie: "Life is like a box of chocolates."
Right- or Left-Handed: Right
Siblings: 2 SistersTime You Wake Up: Anywhere between 5am - 6.30am….
Underwear: Cotton
Veggie You Dislike: Peppers
What Makes You Run Late: Looking for lost items ... see "J" above
X-Rays You Have Had:  um...many?
Yummy Food You Make: Lemon Meringue Pie
Zoo Animal You Like Best: Giraffes... they seem very graceful.

Now, how about you share yours? Please be sure to let Tiff know you are sharing as she is the one I got this from originally and she'd like to come visit. :-)

Hugs to you and Quiltastic Day to ya!



Well, duh me! Let me know if you decide to post these too, so I can come visit!!! LOL

Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét