Chủ Nhật, 2 tháng 2, 2014

Color Therapy


I have been doing a little bit of drawing therapy!  Fun stuff!  And I do love sunflowers...so it pretty much was a given where I was going with this.  

I haven't picked up a sketch book in years and it has really been on the back of my mind.  Actually I would like to do a painting.  But for now, this has been very satisfying and good for my brain!



I even did a little portrait of Phoebe.  LOL!  I actually use color crayons on this.  It was a lot of fun.  A couple of hours of time to myself and a box of crayons.  Y'all should give it a try!


Here is hoping to a great new week.  Have a physical this week, way past due for it.  So it will feel good to get that behind me.  

I have also started a pair of socks and hope to be sharing those with y'all very soon!  I about have one done.  Roast is in the oven, how is pretty much in order, so I am going to sit back and enjoy a little free time!

Stay inspired everyone!  

Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét