Chủ Nhật, 13 tháng 10, 2013

Cauldron is Bubbling ....


Would you believe we have 85 Wicked Hoppers??

Wow!

Only 8 more days until our Wicked hop begins!!!
Cannot wait to see what everyone has been brewing!

{wickedly delighted cackle!}

I, among stirring the Wicked pot, have been
tending to a few things un-wicked like ...

I know, I know ... unbelievable, I am sure!

Today, for example, I took a $1 yard-sale coat,
removed the broken zipper, and replaced it with
a brand new $2 zipper (40% off coupon from JoAnns)
and my oldest DD now has a new winter jacket ....

Funny thing is, when my DD picked it up at the yard sale,
the very kind lady, and her daughter tried to warn us the 
zipper was broke ... {grin} .... my DD says 
"that's okay, my Mom can fix anything ..."  
awww.... the innocent belief of children!
Luckily, I think I came through on this one 
{wink}

And just so you don't think I've had my nose in the witch's brew this
whole time ... yesterday I was fortunate enough to drive north to
attend a friend's beautiful wedding ceremony and snapped some of 
these beautiful fall shots of the wonder in which I live ...
Flathead Lake, Montana

South-end Flathead

Mission Mountains near Polson MT

Missions, near St. Ignatius, MT

Missions, near St. Ignatius, MT
Okay ... back to the brewing room that contains my sewing machine ...
gotta have something to share for our Wicked Hop!

I wish you all a wonderfully wicked time doing whatever makes you most happy!!

Best wishes, 


Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét